Useful and Safe Intermediary
Orchem (PTY) LTD was established in 1964, and manufacturing took place on the Sasolburg Site.
Due to the economy of scale the manufacturing plants were closed down and the natural process was to continue trading with the chemicals. Thus Orchem (PTY) LTD was established and changing its way of doing business to a high performance reselling business. A business model was set up in a trading framework which engages commitment to buying and reselling transactions.
Warehouses are located in Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Durban and Sasolburg.
The company focus on the following trading methodologies:
- Direct indent or agency sales – a transaction directly between the buyer and the seller but Orchem doing the facilitating.
- Trading – buying and selling to a customer based on their fixed commitment for a certain volume of product.
- Ex Stock sales – stock is kept in the various warehouses against budgeted customer quantities.
- Tolling – Value is added to various chemicals by using third party facilities.
- Arkema (Peroxides)
- Castle Chemical
- Emerald Performance Additives
- Innova Tijian
- Jiangsu Sinorgchem
- Jingzhou Jianghan Fine Chemicals
- LG Chem
- Madhu Silica
- Miwon Chemicals
- Joss Chemicals
- MLPC International
- Petrofer (GZ Flying Dragon)
- Shangdong Yanggu Hautai